GALA TEKS HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
It is shaped around the principle of “working in accordance with the principles of efficiency and profitability” within the framework of the relevant legislation and determined policies. Gala Teks, developing its contemporary and innovative corporate structure.It has adopted as a strategic goal to have employees who are specialized in their field and who can reveal new expansions in their jobs.
HUMAN RESOURCES EDUCATION POLICY
In accordance with the principles of efficiency, effectiveness and frugality;
- In order to increase competence and prepare for higher duties in order to have employees who are specialized in their fields and who can reveal new initiatives in their field - organize inhouse trainings
HUMAN RESOURCES BASIC PRINCIPLES
1) To determine the qualifications of the employees suitable to the task, and carry out the assignment procedures,
2) To determine the training methods needed for the development , capability, entrepreneurship, success and effort of the employees and to ensure that are taken,
3) To encourage the employees to work in accordance with the principles of ethical values and ethical behavior, as well as productivity and profitability, and to encourage their loyalty to the institution,
4) Informing the employees in a timely manner on matters concerning in their jobs ,
To constantly review, update and improve the Human Resources Policy.